NRMP 1 March 2010 amendments
The 1 March 2010 amendments give effect to the following:
- notification of Proposed Plan Change 15 (Heritage)
- alteration to Designation DE3
- alteration to Designation DE15
- minor changes and corrections pursuant to Clause 20A of the First Schedule RMA
Notification of Proposed Plan Change 15 (Heritage)
This plan change proposes to include seven new listed items and amend three existing listings in ‘Appendix 1 Heritage Buildings, Places and Objects’.
Alteration to designation DE3 (Ministry of Education - Nelson College)
This alteration removes Designation DE3 from one parcel of land: 2 Allan St (Lot 1 DP 2208) and has completed its s181 statutory process.
Alteration to designation DE15 (Ministry of Education – Stoke School)
This alteration amends the existing designation for a school to also provide for a playcentre. The alteration has completed its s181 statutory process.
Clause 20A (minor) changes and corrections
A number of other minor changes and corrections have been made pursuant to Clause 20A of the First Schedule RMA including:
- Updating Appendix 1 (Heritage Buildings, Places and Objects) to remove demolished properties, correct errors and update NZHPT ranks.
- Amended heritage tree and woodland locations for Map 19LH.