Community Investment Funding 2020/-21
Applications are now open for Community Investment Fund Grants, with a total of $125,000 available.
Funding is to support not for profit community organisations to deliver programmes and activities that have a social development focus and contribute to Council’s Community Outcomes. Key priority areas for the fund are:
- Wellbeing and Social Development - Enabling individuals, families and communities to flourish
- Children / Youth / Families - Supporting our young people and those that care for them to thrive.
- Older Adults - Supporting our elders to access appropriate services and to engage and participate fully in our community
- Social Cohesion - Increasing inclusiveness and community participation through connection.
- Learning and Development - Supporting the capability of our community to succeed through increased skills and knowledge.
- Diverse Communities - Empowering our diverse communities.
Additional priorities for 2020-2021 are:
- Reducing the impact of the Covid-19 emergency on vulnerable communities
- Community safety.
Applications close on 31 July 2020.
For further information, Contact:
Community Contracts Advisor / Kaitohutohu Kirimana Hapori
Ph 022 6761409