RM225208 Nelson City Council Amplified Sound
|Applicant||Nelson City Council|
|Locations||Trafalgar Park, Trafalgar Centre, Rutherford Park, Saxton Stadium, Saxton Oval Pavilion, Tahunanui Reserve, Botanics Playing Field and Reserve, Fairfield Park and the Church Steps/1903 Square/Hardy Street/Upper Trafalgar Street area|
Resource content is sought to authorise special events to be undertaken on nominated public reserves and open spaces in breach of permitted noise standards in the Nelson Resource Management Plan.
The application is for a replacement of existing resource consents (RM125001V2 and RM1551195V1) for the same activities, but adding up to 6 events per annum at Rutherford Park. Both existing consents expire in May 2023.
- RM225208 - Application - Renewal FINAL RCA (1MB PDF)
- RM225208 - Application - Annexure B Existing Consents (139KB PDF)
- RM225208 - Application - Annexure C Open Space and Reserves (96KB PDF)
- RM225208 - Application - Annexure D Letter of Support (261KB PDF)
- RM225208 - Application - Annexure E Noise Report (682KB PDF)
- RM225208 - Application - Annexure F Volunteered Conditions (167KB PDF)
- RM225208 - s92 Further Info Request Letter 3 Oct 2022 (91KB PDF)
- RM225208 - s92 Response MHA 20 Oct 2022 (586KB PDF)
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 9 FEBRUARY 2023