Community Investment Fund Grant 2021-22
Applications for a Community Investment Fund Small Grant are now open.
Grants are available for community projects that address:
- Social isolation or loneliness
- Reducing housing vulnerability and addressing social issues for those at risk of homelessness or those living in substandard housing
- Improving access to work and learning opportunities, in particular those adversely affected by COVID-19,
- Reducing the impact of poverty, and
- Improving general community wellbeing.
Applications for new or innovative projects are welcome
The maximum grant is $10,000.00, although most grants are expected to be between $2000 and $5000.
Applications received before Wednesday 20 October will be considered in November.